General admission requirements Admission
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Unisa general admission requirements
- Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at Unisa.
- Some Unisa qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2018 academic year.
The admission requirements to Unisa and the number of modules a student must pass per semester have changed. It’s important to take note of this information to ensure that you are able to progress with your studies and graduate within the stipulated qualification timeframe. Read more…
Identifying other study options if you don’t meet the admission requirements for your qualification of choice
What should you do if you do not meet the admission requirements for any undergraduate qualification at Unisa? You need to explore options to help you meet the admission requirements for your chosen qualification or you could reconsider your career goals and how you will plan your career. Read more…
When applying to Unisa, remember that Unisa will consider your previous learning. This includes both formal education at a tertiary institution (eg formal certificate, diploma and degree qualifications) and informal learning (eg knowledge or skills acquired during practical work experience, including community work in a relevant field).
- University of South Africa Dates
- University of South Africa Admission Requirements
- University of South Africa Accommodation
- University of South Africa Contacts
- myunisa login
- my unisa login
- my unisa
- unisa login
- university of south Africa
- unisa application
- unisa online
- unisa courses
- unisa online application
- unisa registration
- unisa online registration
- unisa application status
- unisa contact details
- mylife unisa