To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
For more briefing on University of South Africa (UNISA) check out these links:
- myunisa login
- my unisa login
- my unisa
- unisa login
- university of south Africa
- unisa application
- unisa online
- unisa courses
- unisa online application
- unisa registration
- unisa online registration
- unisa application status
- unisa contact details
- mylife unisa
Download UNISA PDF’s
UNISA brochure [Download]
UNISA Prospectus [Download]
University of South Africa (UNISA) web here